News and Updates for Agents
- Fifth Circuit Fiduciary Rule NEW
- Fifth Circuit Court Vacates Fiduciary Rule NEW
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Officially Delayed
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Delay Gains Momentum
- DOL Fiduciary Rule – Change Is Imminent
- Federal Register: Extension of Transition Period and Delay of Applicability Dates; Best Interest Contract Exemption (PTE 2016-01); Class Exemption for Principal Transactions in Certain Assets Between Investment Advice Fiduciaries and Employee Benefit Plans and IRAs (PTE 2016-02); Prohibited Transaction Exemption 84-24 for Certain Transactions Involving Insurance Agents and Brokers, Pension Consultants, Insurance Companies, and Investment Company Principal Underwriters (PTE 84-24)
- DOL Seeks 18-Month Delay for Fiduciary Compliance
- AmeriLife Offers Agents DOL-compliant Annuity Sales Tool
- SEC Chairman Promises Action on Fiduciary Rule
- SEC, DOL Team Up on Fiduciary Rule As States Ponder Their Own
- SEC Chief Vows to End Fiduciary Rule
- Conflict of Interest FAQs (Transition Period)
- Temporary Enforcement Policy on Fiduciary Duty Rule (Field Assistance Bulletin No. 2017-02)
- AmeriLife Financial Advisors (AFA) Assetmark News Release
- AmeriLife Faces DOL Rule With Two-Track Strategy
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Delayed – 4/6/2017 National Law Review Article
- Rollovers Under DOL’s Final Rule – 4/13/2017 National Law Review
- Investors Can Go After ‘Fiduciary’ Advisers Even if DOL Doesn’t – 4/13/2017 Bloomberg BNA
Impact on your Business
One Consequence of the DOL Rule: More Risk-Averse Advisors
Digital Fiduciaries – 7-Point Checklist
- Fiduciary Rule Overview UPDATED
AmeriLife® and The DOL Rule
- Fiduciary Rule Delayed
- Frequently Asked Questions: Navigating in a DOL World
- Benefits to IMOs and Agents UPDATED
- Advisory Fiduciary Life Cycle
Preparing for Implementation
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Solutions
- What does it take to be DOL compliant?
- Implementing a step-by-step financial planning processed to lead to ‘best interest’ recommendations.
- Due diligence process and materials to document needs and determine product and portfolio recommendations.
- Using an FIA as a financial planning tool.
- Introducing a screening process to determine the best products for your clients.
- An 8-Step Compliance Guide
Process of the Future
- Do you have a DOL-Proof Sales Process?
With the DOL regulations being implemented soon, the time to take action is now. Start assessing where your business is now and get the tools you need to ensure you don’t skip a beat. AmeriLife and its affiliated companies can help guide you through a comprehensive review of your planning process to determine your DOL-readiness in critical areas, including:
- Financial Planning Process
- Documented Planning Tools
- Products and Portfolio Selection Process
- Post-Sale Service and Maintenance Process
*Some sites contain password protected content.
Selecting these links will take you away from DOLsolutions.com. AmeriLife does not control the linked sites’ content or links.